Poly(lactic acid) or polylactide (PLA) is a biodegradable thermoplastic aliphatic polyester derived from renewable resources, such as corn starch, tapioca roots, chips or starch, or sugarcane.
- No contamination, tilt, easy to remove supporting parts.
- Suitable for high precision 3D models printing, you can get more model details.
- The filament extrudes precisely for fast printing and consistent layering.
- Filament comes with a light spool in a sealed package with a bag of desiccant.
- Appropriate stickiness, no first-layer problem.
- Colorful filaments can help you realize your ideal printing models.